Saturday 12 May 2012

Melona, mango, green tea

So here my and my friends, trying to search up pictures of green tea ice cream. 

And we stumbled upon a site where a Korean person taught us how to make green tea ice cream.


It seemed quite easy to make, but it looked like it was very hard at the end. 

Oh, how I want green tea ice cream...




So after we were done looking at pictures of green tea ice cream, we started to search for mango ice cream. 






 ^that's Haagen Dazs mango ice cream too.

Were we getting hungry. 

Then we started conversing about red bean popsicles. Oh, I can taste it in my mouth~


I'll let you an a secret -- I'm oriental. And I like these foods. *you dont say?

 

Later on in the day, I visited another of my friend. She offered me Melona ice cream/popsicle, and if i remember correctly, it was mango flavoured.

I felt like a dream come true.



I ate the orange one, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment